Pages

Hellena Post - Creatrix

I've tried on so many uniforms and badges that now I'm just me - mother of 8 children and all that entails, flowmad, and human animal parent. Writer of this living book of a blog, philosopher, and creatrix of hand dyed and spun crocheted wearable art. I gave up polite conversation years ago, and now I dive into the big one's.....birth, sex, great wellness, life, passion, death and rebirth.


Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just for something completely different.......

Isn't it a funny thing?  While being known for my public honesty, and like a dear woman told me in an email, for 'having a huge set of gonads', when it comes to putting quite personal information 'out there'..........I've been a bit shy of the whole vlogging thing, even while steadily working towards being able to do it.  And with the advent of a macbook in my life, a lot of my computer skills have been given dream tools to work with, and they all interconnect beautifully........so hence this was actually a lot easier to do than I thought.

But in the process, I also realised that it's an even more vulnerable opening to the world than writing.  Cause this is the real me.  In person.  I know I'm saying that a bit but it's tripping me out :)  The whole thing just came together yesterday, and this morning I have a channel and a video uploaded on Youtube, and here it is.  I hope you like it.  And that it doesn't turn out like some of those silent movie stars, who when they started talking, people went 'EEP!  Who'd want to listen to THAT voice!' 

And I'm all shaky as I do this, but I'm going to do it anyway......





Please be gentle with this video virgin!

12 comments:

  1. Chatting to you and making connections, I found this awesome to watch! You brave lady.....I would be shaking in my boots! I look forward to further Vlogs! :) Caz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shaking in my boots! And while I was posting it.....:) Had to do it anyway. Made it a point in my life to never let fear have it over me!

      Delete
  2. Thumbs up from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I found your blog through the forum but I really find you likeable and interesting and I love your blog. Even more so now that I saw this. :) I am looking forward to seeing so much more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's just so cool. Really should thank them for all the free advertising really :) And I'm glad that you found me likeable and interesting, cause that's how I'm used to being viewed in the world.....with anyone I actually talk to anyway. At least I'm unique. Don't want or need anyone to validate my life, cause it's the only life I can lead, but I'd love folk to know that if they have a crazy dream hidden down deep inside......that there's always a way for them to find the path, no matter how overgrown it may be, to get them into their dream! Thank you and big love

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You're such a gorgeous and alive woman, and thank you so eternally much for your enthusiasm and love and support! So glad that the huge world net brought you into my little pond :)

      Delete
  5. this has prompted me to come out of lurkdom....i love seeing you, hearing you...thank you for putting it out there! i have wanted to send my gratitude for what you write, your honesty. your post about men really helped to heal some things i was struggling with. you are a beautiful and intriguing lady and i love reading about your experiences. hope you make vlogging a habit!
    love from california!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow......I must admit I love the lurkers. To illustrate, I'll tell you a story. I've always loved animals. All of em. And every new place I went, I'd search out the animals or the kids to hang out with. Now some animals are friendly straight up, and give you heaps of love and wiggles and purrs, and some are just NEVER gonna come near you no matter how nice you are, and some are just not the sort of personality be it animal or human that you can resonate with, but SOME of them......kinda lurk in the background and seem a bit flighty, and observe what's going on, and if you're REALLY gentle and pretend that you're not noticing them, you can kinda inch your way towards them, and if you don't make a fuss, and act like you don't really care either way, sometimes you can touch them, and then when they trust you enough, they open up into this whole personality that not many other people get to see. And usually they're so glad of your company when you get there and they let you in, that it's worth all the effort, and their friendship s even sweeter cause it was harder to get to.

      Thank you so much for coming to share, and mostly of all, thank you for being touched by me and my stories :) Big love all the way to California!!

      Delete
  6. You are gorgeous! Loved hearing you speak and looking forward to more vlogs from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks darlin! We got a lot on here at the moment, but I'm doing my best to create a moment so I can introduce my Currawong to you all as well. And then the kids.....whoever wants to. And then who knows?! I like it a lot though. The quickness and ease of this video journalling thing is very alluring!

      Delete

I love your comments, and your feedback......it makes this whole blogging thing worthwhile. Peace and blessings to you!